Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Andreas Radke

Default 2009c-1

minor upstream update. please signoff.

-Andy

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2009c.tar.gz
...is now available; this reflects the change to the start of Cuban DST
circulated last week on the time zone mailing list.

I'm holding off on a San Luis (Argentina) change pending investigation
of whether they plan to switch clocks every year.

--ado

Old 03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:55:24 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

> minor upstream update. please signoff.
>
> -Andy
>

> The file...
> ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2009c.tar.gz
> ...is now available; this reflects the change to the start of Cuban
> DST circulated last week on the time zone mailing list.
>
> I'm holding off on a San Luis (Argentina) change pending investigation
> of whether they plan to switch clocks every year.
>
> --ado

Ehm, tzdata pkg of course....

Old 03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:57:36 +0100
Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:

> Am Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:55:24 +0100
> schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:
>
> > minor upstream update. please signoff.
> >
> > -Andy
> >

> > The file...
> > ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2009c.tar.gz
> > ...is now available; this reflects the change to the start of Cuban
> > DST circulated last week on the time zone mailing list.
> >
> > I'm holding off on a San Luis (Argentina) change pending
> > investigation of whether they plan to switch clocks every year.
> >
> > --ado
> >

> Ehm, tzdata pkg of course....

Signoff x86_64