Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Hugo Doria

Default Extra signoffs (wiki page)

Hi guys,

I created a wiki page about [extra] packages going to [testing]. This
will avoid some more confusions (see the thread about deluge signoff):

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:ExtraSignoffs

What you guys think? Anything to change/add?

-- Hugo

Old 03-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Thayer Williams

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:17 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:ExtraSignoffs
>
> What you guys think? Anything to change/add?

Looks good to me, Hugo thanks for putting it together...I thought we
already had the policy outlined in another article, but either way I
think it's better to have it on its own like this.