-   -   xinetd-2.3.14-4 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/267764-xinetd-2-3-14-4-a.html)

Allan McRae 03-22-2009 08:03 AM

xinetd-2.3.14-4

License rebuild only.

Allan

Eric Bélanger 03-22-2009 04:38 PM

xinetd-2.3.14-4

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> License rebuild only.
>
> Allan

Man pages are in /usr/man/. Please fix.

It looks like you didn't follow my checklist. :P

Allan McRae 03-22-2009 11:19 PM

xinetd-2.3.14-4

Eric Bélanger wrote:

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

License rebuild only.

Allan

Man pages are in /usr/man/. Please fix.

It looks like you didn't follow my checklist. :P

Poop!

Short story: Will fix.

Long story: I used to have makechrootpkg patched to run namcap on the
new package at the end of building, but I replaced devtools with the git
version which has this built in. But it requires namcap, and thus
python, installed in your chroot and I didn't want that for some package
so I "temporarily" removed it. Looks like I forgot to reinstall it...
I think it is better to use the system namcap rather than "dirty" the
chroot with python, but that is another discussion.

Allan