Old 03-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Hugo Doria

Default deluge 1.1.5-2

Fixing FS#12071. Added a daemon, a .install and a user and group

-- Hugo

Old 03-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixing FS#12071. Added a daemon, a .install and a user and group
>
> -- Hugo

Why are you sending signoffs for packages in extra?
Theres no need to. The same applies to libedit as well..

--
Greg

--
Greg

Old 03-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fixing FS#12071. Added a daemon, a .install and a user and group
>>
>> -- Hugo
>>

> Why are you sending signoffs for packages in extra?
> Theres no need to. The same applies to libedit as well..

At least mention that it's a package from extra. I use deluge so I'll
test and report later.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Hugo Doria

> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why are you sending signoffs for packages in extra?
>> Theres no need to. The same applies to libedit as well..

AFIK there's nothing saying that i can't add extra packages to
[testing] and signoff them. But i can be wrong. Can someone confirm?

Anyway, deluge was heavily changed and IMHO is better put him on
[testing] than on [extra](without test it). libedit was in [testing]
already, i just updated it.

@Eric,

Good tip. If i need to signoff something else from extra i will
explicity say that the package is from that repository and why i am
doing this.

Thanks.

-- Hugo