Old 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Allan McRae

Default TODO list for exiv2 update

Hi,

I made an internal TODO list for the exiv2 update that is waiting which
will have a soname bump.

Not that I intend to do this... but helpful for whoever does.

Allan

Old 03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag 21 März 2009 15:25:37 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Hi,
>
> I made an internal TODO list for the exiv2 update that is waiting which
> will have a soname bump.
>
> Not that I intend to do this... but helpful for whoever does.
>
> Allan

If noone does it earlier I'll bump the lib with the upcoming KDE release.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 03-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag, 23. März 2009 16:50:52 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> If noone does it earlier I'll bump the lib with the upcoming KDE release.

I just started the rebuild; I'll commit exiv2, strigi and kdegraphics when KDE
4.2.2 is out.