Old 03-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Allan McRae

Default gawk-3.1.6-3

Removed mawk replaces (FS#12430), added info files

Allan

Old 03-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Removed mawk replaces (FS#12430), added info files
>
> Allan

Please remove the 'mv'-lines from the PKGBUILD, you can replace them
with adding something like '--bindir=/bin --libexecdir=/usr/lib' to
the configure line.

Other than that, the package works as expected.

Ronald

Old 03-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Allan McRae

Ronald van Haren wrote:

Removed mawk replaces (FS#12430), added info files

Allan

Please remove the 'mv'-lines from the PKGBUILD, you can replace them
with adding something like '--bindir=/bin --libexecdir=/usr/lib' to
the configure line.

Other than that, the package works as expected.

I just quickly rebuilt the package based on the comments in FS#12430
that the required changes had been committed to core. I only fixed the
dealing with info files and did nothing with the rest of the package.
If the actual maintainer of the package wants to commit the fixes, I
will rebuild.

Allan