Old 03-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Andreas Radke

Default dropping lilo?

I'm still listed being the maintainer of our lilo package. The former
upstream website is down for months, only some mirrors are available.
Though the package is still working well (haven't heard any complains)
we have 2 good working grub(-legacy) and also grub(2) alternatives and
we recommend these now all time.

Do you guys think it's time to drop lilo from the repos? I'd like to do
so. Or does somebody want to take it over from me?

-Andy