Old 01-02-2008, 02:05 AM
"Dan McGee"

Default libarchive 2.4.11

Minor version bump.

Tested on i686, built for both architectures. Easiest way to test is
with pacman and using bsdtar on an archive.

-Dan

Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
"Varun Acharya"

On Jan 2, 2008 8:35 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

Minor version bump.

Tested on i686, built for both architectures. Easiest way to test is
with pacman and using bsdtar on an archive.

-Dan

Signed off for x86_64, though I don't know what bsdtar does. It didn't segfault, hence the signoff.

Varun

Old 01-02-2008, 12:05 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 2, 2008 4:43 AM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Signed off for x86_64, though I don't know what bsdtar does. It didn't
> segfault, hence the signoff.

It is basically identical to GNU 'tar', except that it is reported to
be faster (and seems to be so on my machine). I'd recommend it to most
as a tar replacement.

-Dan

Old 01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 1, 2008 9:05 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Minor version bump.
>
> Tested on i686, built for both architectures. Easiest way to test is
> with pacman and using bsdtar on an archive.

Signed off, both arches