FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
- bump to latest version

fixed:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717

please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
- bump to latest version

fixed:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717

please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Daniel Isenmann
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:45:54 +0100
Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
> - bump to latest version
>
> fixed:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717
>
> please signoff for both arches
>
> greetings
> tpowa

Signoff x86_64. Runs without problems.
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Allan McRae
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

Daniel Isenmann wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:45:54 +0100
Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:



Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
- bump to latest version

fixed:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717

please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa



Signoff x86_64. Runs without problems.



Signoff both

Allan
 
Old 03-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Eric Bélanger
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Daniel Isenmann wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:45:54 +0100
>> Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
>>> - bump to latest version
>>>
>>> fixed:
>>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717
>>>
>>> please signoff for both arches
>>>
>>> greetings
>>> tpowa
>>>
>>
>> Signoff x86_64. Runs without problems.
>>
>
> Signoff both
>
> Allan
>

Another signoff for both.

Eric
 
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Eduardo Romero
 
Default kernel26 2.6.28.8-1

well, just for the sake of it, because it appears to not be needed,
signoff x86_64

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Daniel Isenmann wrote:
>>>
>>> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:45:54 +0100
>>> Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi guys, new kernel adresses the following things:
>>>> - bump to latest version
>>>>
>>>> fixed:
>>>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13717
>>>>
>>>> please signoff for both arches
>>>>
>>>> greetings
>>>> tpowa
>>>>
>>>
>>> Signoff x86_64. Runs without problems.
>>>
>>
>> Signoff both
>>
>> Allan
>>
>
> Another signoff for both.
>
> Eric
>
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org