Old 01-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Andreas Radke

Default tcl/tk 8.5.0 into testing

I put tcl/tk 8.5.0 into testing for i686 and x86_64. This will
require several rebuilds. I'll try to build them over the next few
days. If someone has a better list than that one please tell me:

[andyrtr@workstation64 extra]$
sh /home/daten/arch64/cvs/arch/scripts/finddeps tcl
perl-newt
tk
expectk
expect
tuxracer
xchat-gnome
xchat
[andyrtr@workstation64 extra]$
sh /home/daten/arch64/cvs/arch/scripts/finddeps tk
pil
python-opengl
python-vpython
xbindkeys
ruby
ocaml
expectk
python
python24
xconq
timidity++
pidgin
ding
i8kmon
perl-tk

-Andy

Old 01-01-2008, 10:07 PM
"K. Piche"

Let me take care of perl-newt and perl-tk so that they'll conform to the
new perl order.

--
K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Old 01-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Andreas Radke

So far I've rebuilt only the Python pkg where we had a bug reported. I
guess python24 also needs a rebuild?

Everything else is still working? No further rebuilds required? Then
I'd like to move it soon to extra.

-Andy