Old 03-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Xavier

Default Integrity Check status page

I regularly check out the new results of the Integrity Checks, but it
is not always easy to remember which issues were already reported and
where.
So I created my first wiki page to track that :
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Integrity_Check

If you think this page is useful, but could be improved (more
information, different layout), suggestions are welcome.
Anyway, it could really be useful only if a few dev and TUs could
check it and update it regularly.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 18:14, Xavier <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:
> I regularly check out the new results of the Integrity Checks, but it
> is not always easy to remember which issues were already reported and
> where.
> So I created my first wiki page to track that :
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Integrity_Check
>
> If you think this page is useful, but could be improved (more
> information, different layout), suggestions are welcome.
> Anyway, it could really be useful only if a few dev and TUs could
> check it and update it regularly.

It would be better for the integrity scripts to generate some basic
HTML or something, and that way it could be automated... It seems
silly to do such things by hand :P