Old 03-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Hugo Doria

Default libcap rebuilds

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
<vmlinuz386@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> One more thing:
>
> libcap-2.16-1 have a file in /usr/lib/security/pam_cap.so this file
> should be in /lib/security/pam_cap.so

Fixed. I also fixed the depends problem on proftpd.

Now i need help to build everything for x86_64. I do not have a
machine to do this.

-- Hugo

Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/13, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com>:
> Now i need help to build everything for x86_64. I do not have a
> machine to do this.

I just doing that...

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 03-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Hugo Doria

Just muse and libcap needs to be packaged for x86_64. Can someone do
it? Then we can start the signoffs.

-- Hugo

Old 03-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/17, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com>:
> Just muse and libcap needs to be packaged for x86_64. Can someone do
> it? Then we can start the signoffs.

I already done it.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Allan McRae

Giovanni Scafora wrote:

Just muse and libcap needs to be packaged for x86_64. Can someone do
it? Then we can start the signoffs.

I already done it.

There is a -3 for both libcap and muse that have not been done. You did
previous pkgrels

Allan

Old 03-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/17, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> There is a -3 for both libcap and muse that have not been done. You did
> previous pkgrels

Done!