Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default anaconds-storage-branch lvm strangeness

Hello list

Since I have 5 disks on my test machine I have seen some strange bugs
wiht respect to lvm and it being in an inconsistent state.
Here is a patch that tries to cope with these issues. The comments are
on the commit

review appreciated.

regards.

PS : On a side note, Are we thinking of moving stuff from the
addUdevDevice function somewhere else. Itst getting kinda crowded
there. Just an idea

--
Joel Andres Granados
Brno, Czech Republic, Red Hat.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:56 PM
David Lehman

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 17:51 +0100, Joel Granados Moreno wrote:
> Hello list
>
> Since I have 5 disks on my test machine I have seen some strange bugs
> wiht respect to lvm and it being in an inconsistent state.
> Here is a patch that tries to cope with these issues. The comments are
> on the commit
>
> review appreciated.
>
> regards.
>
> PS : On a side note, Are we thinking of moving stuff from the
> addUdevDevice function somewhere else. Itst getting kinda crowded
> there. Just an idea

It would be great, if someone has the time to a) do it *and* b) test the
living crap out of the new code. I just ran out of time.

Dave