Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Hugo Doria

Default Move libtorrent-rasterbar to extra

Hi guys,

I want to move libtorrent-rasterbar to [extra] to add as a dependency
for deluge and close this bug report:

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12764

Any objections?

-- Hugo

Old 03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to move libtorrent-rasterbar to [extra] to add as a dependency
> for deluge and close this bug report:
>
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12764
>
> Any objections?

Not from me. We don't have "the other libtorrent" in extra either, so
if you feel like it, you could always rename it as just
"libtorrent"... though that means Jeff would have to update rtorrent
in community.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 14:01, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I want to move libtorrent-rasterbar to [extra] to add as a dependency
>> for deluge and close this bug report:
>>
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12764
>>
>> Any objections?
>
> Not from me. We don't have "the other libtorrent" in extra either, so
> if you feel like it, you could always rename it as just
> "libtorrent"... though that means Jeff would have to update rtorrent
> in community.

Would renaming it work properly? Can pacman handle versioned replace=?