Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default Linuxtag 2009

Hi guys,
just saw this
http://www.linuxtag.org:80/2009/
24. till 27. June in Berlin.

anyone interested in having a booth there?
greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 03-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:02:12 +0100
schrieb Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:

> Hi guys,
> just saw this
> http://www.linuxtag.org:80/2009/
> 24. till 27. June in Berlin.
>
> anyone interested in having a booth there?
> greetings
> tpowa

I'll be there. With or without a booth.

-Andy

Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Dieter Plaetinck

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:12:34 +0100
Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:

> Am Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:02:12 +0100
> schrieb Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > just saw this
> > http://www.linuxtag.org:80/2009/
> > 24. till 27. June in Berlin.
> >
> > anyone interested in having a booth there?
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> I'll be there. With or without a booth.
>
> -Andy

Are the talks in english or german?

Dieter

Old 03-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Phil Dillon-Thiselton

2009/3/9 Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:
> Hi guys,
> just saw this
> http://www.linuxtag.org:80/2009/
> 24. till 27. June in Berlin.
>
> anyone interested in having a booth there?
> greetings
> tpowa
> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa@archlinux.org

Is it fun if you can't speak German?

Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Eduardo Romero

On Monday 09 March 2009 05:11:41 pm Phil Dillon-Thiselton wrote:
> 2009/3/9 Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:
> > Hi guys,
> > just saw this
> > http://www.linuxtag.org:80/2009/
> > 24. till 27. June in Berlin.
> >
> > anyone interested in having a booth there?
> > greetings
> > tpowa
> > --
> > Tobias Powalowski
> > Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> > http://www.archlinux.org
> > tpowa@archlinux.org
>
> Is it fun if you can't speak German?
As long as your laptop does speech recognition and you pass all that to
google translate, yeah, it should be fun. :-P