Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Allan McRae

Default adding xdelta3 to repo

Hi,

I am going to add xdelta3 to the repos. It is a separate developmental
branch to xdelta(1) that has recently been declared stable. xdelta3 can
be installed alongside xdelta and following other distros it is probably
best to have this as a separate package. Finally, xdelta3 is needed for
the reworked delta implementation in pacman.

Thanks for you lack of objection...
Allan

Old 03-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to add xdelta3 to the repos. *It is a separate developmental
> branch to xdelta(1) that has recently been declared stable. xdelta3 can be
> installed alongside xdelta and following other distros it is probably best
> to have this as a separate package. Finally, xdelta3 is needed for the
> reworked delta implementation in pacman.
>
> Thanks for you lack of objection...
> Allan

You're welcome.

Love,