Old 03-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Jan de Groot

Default dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1

Please signoff dbus-core and dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1 for both
architectures. This will be the last permissive release, when this moves
to core, the non-permissive release will move to testing afterwards.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Thomas Bächler

Jan de Groot schrieb:

Please signoff dbus-core and dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1 for both
architectures. This will be the last permissive release, when this moves
to core, the non-permissive release will move to testing afterwards.

Everything still works, so I guess this means I can sign off (x86_64).

Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Jan de Groot schrieb:
>>
>> Please signoff dbus-core and dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1 for both
>> architectures. This will be the last permissive release, when this moves
>> to core, the non-permissive release will move to testing afterwards.
>
> Everything still works, so I guess this means I can sign off (x86_64).

Same here. I haven't noticed any problems. Signoff both arches.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:12 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Montag 09 März 2009 schrieb Eric Bélanger:
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > Jan de Groot schrieb:
> >> Please signoff dbus-core and dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1 for both
> >> architectures. This will be the last permissive release, when this moves
> >> to core, the non-permissive release will move to testing afterwards.
> >
> > Everything still works, so I guess this means I can sign off (x86_64).
>
> Same here. I haven't noticed any problems. Signoff both arches.
signoff both arches

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 03-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Allan McRae

Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Please signoff dbus-core and dbus 1.2.4.4permissive-1 for both
architectures. This will be the last permissive release, when this moves
to core, the non-permissive release will move to testing afterwards.

Everything still works, so I guess this means I can sign off (x86_64).

Same here. I haven't noticed any problems. Signoff both arches.

signoff both arches

I'll add an i686 sign-off

Allan