Old 12-31-2007, 11:46 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

Default Inactive for unspecified period of time

oops, forgot to cc this to arch-dev-public

[skipped]

I've got a couple hours of internet today, so I thought I should write
a quick update.

First, thank you all! I don't imagine what would I do without the
support from Arch community.
I'm waiting for time when I can come back to work (on Arch, obviously
:-)), I miss that so much.

Next, a status update:
* still no laptop at job (should get it next month, I think) and still
very busy there
* still no internet at home (long to explain why), hope to get it
somewhere next week

I wish you all Happy New Year (in advance because I won't be able to
do so when it comes) and hope to see you soon. :-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)