Old 02-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default run-parts 2.31-1

Hi there,

I have updated run-parts to the latest upstream release. This fixes

run-parts is used by update-ca-certificates of the ca-certificates package.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 03-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have updated run-parts to the latest upstream release. This fixes
>
> run-parts is used by update-ca-certificates of the ca-certificates package.
>
> --
>
> Pierre Schmitz

I have only done minor testing but it looks good. Signoff both arches.

Eric