Old 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default Moving libofx to extra

Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if anyone has a problem with me pulling libofx from
community to extra for gnucash. It will allow gnucash to
read/import/whatever OFX files and seems fairly useful for the people
using gnucash.

Any issues with this?

Old 02-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Just wanted to see if anyone has a problem with me pulling libofx from
> community to extra for gnucash. It will allow gnucash to
> read/import/whatever OFX files and seems fairly useful for the people
> using gnucash.
>
> Any issues with this?

No. BTW, it needs to be rebuilt against opensp. So don't wait too much
before rebuilding/moving it to extra.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>> Just wanted to see if anyone has a problem with me pulling libofx from
>> community to extra for gnucash. It will allow gnucash to
>> read/import/whatever OFX files and seems fairly useful for the people
>> using gnucash.
>>
>> Any issues with this?
>>

> No. BTW, it needs to be rebuilt against opensp. So don't wait too much
> before rebuilding/moving it to extra.

You forgot to adopt it.
BTW, the old libofx is still in community. I'll remove it tonight if
it's still there.