Old 02-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Andreas Radke

Default sqlite3 3.6.11-1

upstream bump + 2 new options for threading issues for
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12887

please do some tests, especially on smp systems.

-Andy

SQLite Release 3.6.11 On 2009 Feb 18 (3.6.11)

Changes associated with this release include the following:

* Added the hot-backup interface.
* Added new commands ".backup" and ".restore" to the CLI.
* Added new methods backup and restore to the TCL interface.
* Improvements to the syntax bubble diagrams
* Various minor bug fixes

A complete list of SQLite releases in a single pages is also available.
A detailed history of every check-in is available at
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/timeline.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:33:34 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

> upstream bump + 2 new options for threading issues for
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12887
>
> please do some tests, especially on smp systems.

bump. I'd like to move it quickly before new readline requires rebuilds
for core+testing pkg.

-Andy

Old 02-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> Am Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:33:34 +0100
> schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:
>
>> upstream bump + 2 new options for threading issues for
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12887
>>
>> please do some tests, especially on smp systems.
>
> bump. I'd like to move it quickly before new readline requires rebuilds
> for core+testing pkg.

Does anyone use this? Looks like it's only needed by heimdal in core,
so if someone is using kerberos auth and it still works, then we're in
good shape.

Other than that, I can do the little signoff song-and-dance if no one
can sign off on this

Old 02-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Jan de Groot

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 12:22 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> > Am Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:33:34 +0100
> > schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:
> >
> >> upstream bump + 2 new options for threading issues for
> >> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12887
> >>
> >> please do some tests, especially on smp systems.
> >
> > bump. I'd like to move it quickly before new readline requires rebuilds
> > for core+testing pkg.
>
> Does anyone use this? Looks like it's only needed by heimdal in core,
> so if someone is using kerberos auth and it still works, then we're in
> good shape.
>
> Other than that, I can do the little signoff song-and-dance if no one
> can sign off on this

Signoff for x86_64. Haven't booted my i686 box for days.
Testing sqlite3 is simple: after upgrading close all your gecko-based
browsers like firefox or epiphany and launch it again. It works and
still shows your favourites? Write a signoff. It breaks and kills your
browser? Write a bugreport and post a link to it in the signoff thread.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Jan de Groot <jan@jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 12:22 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:

>> > bump. I'd like to move it quickly before new readline requires rebuilds
>> > for core+testing pkg.
>>
>> Does anyone use this? Looks like it's only needed by heimdal in core,
>> so if someone is using kerberos auth and it still works, then we're in
>> good shape.
>>
>> Other than that, I can do the little signoff song-and-dance if no one
>> can sign off on this
>
> Signoff for x86_64. Haven't booted my i686 box for days.
> Testing sqlite3 is simple: after upgrading close all your gecko-based
> browsers like firefox or epiphany and launch it again. It works and
> still shows your favourites? Write a signoff. It breaks and kills your
> browser? Write a bugreport and post a link to it in the signoff thread.

Well in that case, signoff i686

Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:32:05 -0600
Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Jan de Groot <jan@jgc.homeip.net>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 12:22 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> >> Does anyone use this? Looks like it's only needed by heimdal in
> >> core, so if someone is using kerberos auth and it still works,
> >> then we're in good shape.
> >>
> >> Other than that, I can do the little signoff song-and-dance if no
> >> one can sign off on this
> >
> > Signoff for x86_64. Haven't booted my i686 box for days.
> > Testing sqlite3 is simple: after upgrading close all your
> > gecko-based browsers like firefox or epiphany and launch it again.
> > It works and still shows your favourites? Write a signoff. It
> > breaks and kills your browser? Write a bugreport and post a link to
> > it in the signoff thread.
>
> Well in that case, signoff i686

Then a signoff for x86_64 from me...