Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Andreas Radke

Default nano 2.0.7-1

the new version is in testing for both architectures. we ship now the
default nanorc.sample and don't add any further syntax highlighting.
i've also added the nanorc to the backup array.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8941 - fixed

-Andy

Old 12-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:50:27 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8941 - fixed

Sry. wrong bugnumber. Right one: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8004

Andy

Old 12-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Damir Perisa

signoff nano 2.0.7-1

for x86_64

- D

--
.`..`..`..`..`..`. .

><((((>

<)))><
<)))><

Old 12-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007 10:50:27 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> the new version is in testing for both architectures. we ship now the
> default nanorc.sample and don't add any further syntax highlighting.
> i've also added the nanorc to the backup array.

signoff (i686 & x86_64)

--
http://www.archlinux.de