Old 12-30-2007, 01:46 AM
"Varun Acharya"

Default frostwire in unstable

Hi,
Any reason why frostwire is always in 'unstable' ? Could it be moved to extra, or maybe even community?

Thanks,
Varun

Old 12-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Damir Perisa

Sunday 30 December 2007, Varun Acharya wrote:
| Hi,
| Any reason why frostwire is always in 'unstable' ? Could it be
| moved to extra, or maybe even community?
|
| Thanks,
| Varun

i dont knwo what it is even. if you do and you consider it stable, it
can be moved i think.

- D

--
.`..`..`..`..`..`. .

><((((>

<)))><
<)))><

Old 12-30-2007, 11:24 AM
"Varun Acharya"

*| Any reason why frostwire is always in 'unstable' ? Could it be
*| moved to extra, or maybe even community?
*|

*| Thanks,
*| Varun

i dont knwo what it is even. if you do and you consider it stable, it
can be moved i think.

- D*tomk seems to be maintaining it currently. What do you think tomk?

Varun

Old 12-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Tom K

Varun Acharya wrote:

> tomk seems to be maintaining it currently. What do you think tomk?

I was planning to revisit this whenever I packaged the next upstream
release, so now's as good a time as any. Previous thoughts on this
subject here:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=262971#p262971

Last few releases have been consistent, so my plan is to move it back up
to extra.

T.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:43 PM
"Varun Acharya"

I was planning to revisit this whenever I packaged the next upstream
release, so now's as good a time as any. Previous thoughts on this
subject here:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=262971#p262971

Last few releases have been consistent, so my plan is to move it back up
to extra.

T.
Hadn't seen that post, thanks for the update.

Varun