Old 02-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default Remove "versions" from flyspray

So I just got a bug report with a little comment at the bottom saying
"shouldn't you be able to report 2009.02 as the version now?"

I want to remove the versions from the ArchLinux project because it's
totally irrelevant. Any issue with that? The Release Engineering
project has release versions

Old 02-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I just got a bug report with a little comment at the bottom saying
> "shouldn't you be able to report 2009.02 as the version now?"
>
> I want to remove the versions from the ArchLinux project because it's
> totally irrelevant. Any issue with that? The Release Engineering
> project has release versions

+1, as long as you don't kill them for some of the projects where they
do matter.

-Dan

Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Eduardo Romero

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 02:36:58 pm Aaron Griffin wrote:
> So I just got a bug report with a little comment at the bottom saying
> "shouldn't you be able to report 2009.02 as the version now?"
>
> I want to remove the versions from the ArchLinux project because it's
> totally irrelevant. Any issue with that? The Release Engineering
> project has release versions
I agree, I have always thought of it as an irrelevant information when it
comes to Arch Linux.

Old 02-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/2/17 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> I want to remove the versions from the ArchLinux project because it's
> totally irrelevant. Any issue with that? The Release Engineering
> project has release versions
+1. Remove useless stuff.

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I just got a bug report with a little comment at the bottom saying
>> "shouldn't you be able to report 2009.02 as the version now?"
>>
>> I want to remove the versions from the ArchLinux project because it's
>> totally irrelevant. Any issue with that? The Release Engineering
>> project has release versions
>
> +1, as long as you don't kill them for some of the projects where they
> do matter.

I meant just the basic archlinux project

Old 02-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/2/17 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> I meant just the basic archlinux project
You can remove it for Community project also. IMHO

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2009/2/17 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
>> I meant just the basic archlinux project
> You can remove it for Community project also. IMHO

Community only had "1.0" - I switched it to "None"

Also I can't delete them from flyspray because they were used in the
past - so I set them to no longer display and changed the most recent
one to "None"