Old 02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Default python-numpy to extra

Hi guys,

I would like to take python-numpy to extra, as some packages can use it (as
pygtk) and still uses python-numeric.

Seems that python-numeric is not updated anymore because python-numpy.

Any ideas about this ?

Thanks a lot

Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Douglas Soares de Andrade
<dsandrade@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to take python-numpy to extra, as some packages can use it (as
> pygtk) and still uses python-numeric.
>
> Seems that python-numeric is not updated anymore because python-numpy.

I'm fine with it.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Hugo Doria

I think it's a good move.

-- Hugo

Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:17:42 -0200
schrieb Douglas Soares de Andrade <dsandrade@gmail.com>:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to take python-numpy to extra, as some packages can use
> it (as pygtk) and still uses python-numeric.
>
> Seems that python-numeric is not updated anymore because python-numpy.
>
> Any ideas about this ?
>
> Thanks a lot

= Integrity Check x86_64 of core,extra =

Performing integrity checks...
==> parsing pkgbuilds
==> checking mismatches
==> checking archs
==> checking dependencies
==> checking makedepends
==> checking for circular dependencies

Missing Dependencies
----------------------
python-numpy --> 'python-nose'

I think you also need to move that on in. Please next time build in
clean chroots so this won't happen.

-Andy

Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Em Sábado 14 Fevereiro 2009, às 07:34:46, Andreas Radke escreveu:
> Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:17:42 -0200
>
> schrieb Douglas Soares de Andrade <dsandrade@gmail.com>:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I would like to take python-numpy to extra, as some packages can use
> > it (as pygtk) and still uses python-numeric.
> >
> > Seems that python-numeric is not updated anymore because python-numpy.
> >
> > Any ideas about this ?
> >
> > Thanks a lot

> = Integrity Check x86_64 of core,extra =
>
> Performing integrity checks...
> ==> parsing pkgbuilds
> ==> checking mismatches
> ==> checking archs
> ==> checking dependencies
> ==> checking makedepends
> ==> checking for circular dependencies
>
> Missing Dependencies
> python-numpy --> 'python-nose'
>

> I think you also need to move that on in. Please next time build in
> clean chroots so this won't happen.

Sorry Andy, i did not noticed that. Fixed now.