Old 02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
eliott

Default HTML email will be rejected

<b>hooray!</b>

Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am writing to inform you that I have changed all the Arch lists to
> reject HTML formatted email. Please send messages in plain text only.
>
> Note: This is true of all lists, but I am only sending this message to
> the higher trafficked lists.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

Hey all, just a followup here. I've tweaked the overzealous filtering
just a bit to allow us to get pgp signed emails through as well as
patches sent by goofy clients (gmail sents patches as octet-streams...
sigh).

If you experience something being filtered that you feel should NOT
be, file a bug report so that I can get to it.

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Aaron Griffin

Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Aaron Griffin

Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Aaron Griffin

Old 02-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Marc Deop i Argemí

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 18:04:09 Aaron Griffin wrote:
> I am writing to inform you that I have changed all the Arch lists to
> reject HTML formatted email. Please send messages in plain text only.

I'm really glad to read this!

Old 02-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Marc Deop i Argemí