Old 02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Daniel Isenmann

Default pptpclient 1.7.2-2

Hi,

please signoff for both architectures. I can't test it because I don't
use it.

Following bug was fixed:

[pptp-1.7.2-1] try to use /bin/ip instead of /usr/sbin/ip
FS#11939 (http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11939)

Cheers,
Daniel

Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:05:26 +0100
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please signoff for both architectures. I can't test it because I don't
> use it.
>
> Following bug was fixed:
>
> [pptp-1.7.2-1] try to use /bin/ip instead of /usr/sbin/ip
> FS#11939 (http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11939)
>

> Cheers,
> Daniel

Anyone?

Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:05:26 +0100
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please signoff for both architectures. I can't test it because I don't
> use it.
>
> Following bug was fixed:
>
> [pptp-1.7.2-1] try to use /bin/ip instead of /usr/sbin/ip
> FS#11939 (http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11939)
>

> Cheers,
> Daniel

Anyone?

Old 02-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Daniel Isenmann

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:04:54 +0100
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:05:26 +0100
> Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > please signoff for both architectures. I can't test it because I
> > don't use it.
> >
> > Following bug was fixed:
> >
> > [pptp-1.7.2-1] try to use /bin/ip instead of /usr/sbin/ip
> > FS#11939 (http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11939)
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Daniel
>
> Anyone?

Ok, there were no concerns about this package since nearly two weeks
and sadly no signoffs . So I assume that it works. I will move it to
core this afternoon.

Cheers,
Daniel

Old 02-22-2009, 09:59 AM