Old 02-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default arch-projects list

I want to delete this list. The last year is nothing but spam. Last
valid post appears to be Oct 2007. Anyone care?

Old 02-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> I want to delete this list. The last year is nothing but spam. Last
> valid post appears to be Oct 2007. Anyone care?

I think that you can delete this list.
+1

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
>> I want to delete this list. The last year is nothing but spam. Last
>> valid post appears to be Oct 2007. Anyone care?
>
> I think that you can delete this list.
> +1

Removed. Archives are kept for now.

What about the arch-ports list? That one hasn't had a post in 4
months... is it used for archlinux-ppc still? Alex?

Old 02-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:51:08 -0600
schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:

> What about the arch-ports list? That one hasn't had a post in 4
> months... is it used for archlinux-ppc still? Alex?

+1 for removing. though http://www.archlinuxppc.org/ looks alive Alex
always wanted to keep the ppc unofficial. our ports forum section
should be enough for now.

Maybe repoman and its list is also dead (or was never alive).

Same with arch-stable and probably also the Arch repo group at Google.

We should keep the events list.

-Andy

Old 02-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:51:08 -0600
> schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
>
>> What about the arch-ports list? That one hasn't had a post in 4
>> months... is it used for archlinux-ppc still? Alex?
>>

> +1 for removing. though http://www.archlinuxppc.org/ looks alive Alex
> always wanted to keep the ppc unofficial. our ports forum section
> should be enough for now.
>
> Maybe repoman and its list is also dead (or was never alive).
>
> Same with arch-stable and probably also the Arch repo group at Google.
>
> We should keep the events list.

What is arch-stable?

Any problems with removing arch-ports and repoman then? I think Jason
owns the arch-repo group... do you have a link to it?

Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:26:26 -0600
schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>
> wrote:
> > Am Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:51:08 -0600
> > schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> >
> >> What about the arch-ports list? That one hasn't had a post in 4
> >> months... is it used for archlinux-ppc still? Alex?
> >>

> > +1 for removing. though http://www.archlinuxppc.org/ looks alive
> > Alex always wanted to keep the ppc unofficial. our ports forum
> > section should be enough for now.
> >
> > Maybe repoman and its list is also dead (or was never alive).
> >
> > Same with arch-stable and probably also the Arch repo group at
> > Google.
> >
> > We should keep the events list.
>
> What is arch-stable?
>
> Any problems with removing arch-ports and repoman then? I think Jason
> owns the arch-repo group... do you have a link to it?

Google still finds "arch-repos" but not the group.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=arch-repos

Ups, the arch-stable is not hosted on gerolde. this one runs as a user
project at freelests.org. Don't care about it.

-Andy