Old 12-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Damir Perisa

Default qt4 timeframe? stoppers? breaks? anything in the wheels?

dear all,

it's me again, the testing-remindering-nag-person. this time in the
programme... qt4.

i knwo that lots was going on and qt is not in version 4 in testing as
well as qt3 also there. i ran into lack of pyqt (4) some time ago but
as we now have it (thanx again) and i checked the bugs and could not
find any qt(4)-related issues, i would say, we finish this and put it
in extra.

lets give the squeaky wheel some grease

anybody who knows about stoppers or at least breaking issues, please

- D

--

><((((>

<)))><