Old 02-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Allan McRae

Default Away

Hi all,

I will be on holiday from tomorrow until the 21st of February. I will
probably have email access but won't be doing any packaging, etc. Feel
free to update any package of mine apart from python3 in [community] as
I have some changes that I want to make when 3.0.1 is released.

Cheers,
Allan

Old 02-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will be on holiday from tomorrow until the 21st of February. I will
> probably have email access but won't be doing any packaging, etc. Feel free
> to update any package of mine apart from python3 in [community] as I have
> some changes that I want to make when 3.0.1 is released.
>
> Cheers,
> Allan

Seems like a nice long trip! Enjoy your holidays.

Ronald

Old 02-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Eduardo Romero

Hey man, enjoy, leave your katana at home, you don't have to honor me all over the world. :-D

Old 02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will be on holiday from tomorrow until the 21st of February. I will
> probably have email access but won't be doing any packaging, etc. Feel free
> to update any package of mine apart from python3 in [community] as I have
> some changes that I want to make when 3.0.1 is released.

Good luck. If you happen to end up in Chicago during that vacation,
let me know, and I'll buy ya a beer

Old 02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Aaron Griffin

Old 02-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Allan McRae

Allan McRae wrote:

Hi all,

I will be on holiday from tomorrow until the 21st of February. I will
probably have email access but won't be doing any packaging, etc.
Feel free to update any package of mine apart from python3 in
[community] as I have some changes that I want to make when 3.0.1 is
released.

And I'm back.... for a week anyway. I will be traveling for work from
28 Feb to 9 Mar. If anyone is in Boulder, CO at that time, feel free to
buy me a drink! :P

Allan

Old 02-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Ronald van Haren

Hey guys,

I'll be away for a small ski-ing trip starting tomorrow night
(February 24th). I'll return next Sunday, March 1st.
Although I bring my laptop, I probably won't have internet access
during that time.

Ronald

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Eduardo Romero

Remember laptops doesn't make good skis, Enjoy!!!