Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default Away

On Saturday 27 February 2010 17:14:41 Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> Have a nice time there!
Thank you Roman, and...I'm back!

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 06-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Ronald van Haren

Hi,

I'll be away for a short break until coming Monday. I should have E-mail on
my phone.

Ronald

Old 07-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Giovanni Scafora

Hi all,

I'll be away for the next 20 days and will probably not have any
internet access over that time.

Feel free to update my packages.

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 07-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Ike Devolder

Hi,

I'll be away for a couple of days, normally everything should get updated
automatically while i'm out.
Should you see anything in community not getting updated go ahead or just wait
a little bit

i'll be back the 3rd of august

--Ike

Old 07-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Xyne

Ike Devolder wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'll be away for a couple of days, normally everything should get updated
>automatically while i'm out.

How are you updating things automatically?

Regards,
Xyne

Old 08-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Ike Devolder

Op maandag 30 juli 2012 06:43:52 schreef Xyne:
> Ike Devolder wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'll be away for a couple of days, normally everything should get updated
> >automatically while i'm out.
>
> How are you updating things automatically?
>

> Regards,
> Xyne

cronjobs on a server
i have to add more but most are already to be found:
https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/archbuild

--Ike

Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Dave Reisner

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 05:47:17PM +0200, Ike Devolder wrote:
> Op maandag 30 juli 2012 06:43:52 schreef Xyne:
> > Ike Devolder wrote:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I'll be away for a couple of days, normally everything should get updated
> > >automatically while i'm out.
> >
> > How are you updating things automatically?
> >

> > Regards,
> > Xyne
>
> cronjobs on a server
> i have to add more but most are already to be found:
> https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/archbuild
>
> --Ike

So you're blindly signing and pushing packages based on the fact that
they compile?

Old 08-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 11:49:58 schreef Dave Reisner:
> On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 05:47:17PM +0200, Ike Devolder wrote:

> > > How are you updating things automatically?
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > > Xyne
> >
> > cronjobs on a server
> > i have to add more but most are already to be found:
> > https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/archbuild
> >
> > --Ike
>
> So you're blindly signing and pushing packages based on the fact that
> they compile?

yes why not ?

--Ike

Old 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 18:03:20 schreef u:
> Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 11:49:58 schreef Dave Reisner:

> > > cronjobs on a server
> > > i have to add more but most are already to be found:
> > > https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/archbuild
> > >
> > > --Ike
> >
> > So you're blindly signing and pushing packages based on the fact that
> > they compile?
>
> yes why not ?
>
> --Ike

i could modify the script that they land in community-testing first

--Ike

Old 08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Taylor Lookabaugh

On 08/01/12 09:04, Ike Devolder wrote:
> Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 18:03:20 schreef u:

>>> So you're blindly signing and pushing packages based on the fact that
>>> they compile?
>>
>> yes why not ?
>>
>> --Ike
>
> i could modify the script that they land in community-testing first
>
> --Ike

what if the signing key was tampered with? How would you know?

--
Taylor Lookabaugh