Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default away

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM, Eduardo Romero <k3nsai@gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember laptops doesn't make good skis, Enjoy!!!

But they make great frisbees

Old 02-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Dusty Phillips

2009/2/24 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM, Eduardo Romero <k3nsai@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Remember laptops doesn't make good skis, Enjoy!!!
>
> But they make great frisbees

Anyone up for a game of ultimate?

Dusty

Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'll be away for a small ski-ing trip starting tomorrow night
> (February 24th). I'll return next Sunday, March 1st.
> Although I bring my laptop, I probably won't have internet access
> during that time.
>
> Ronald

and I'm back again.

Ronald

Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'll be away for a small ski-ing trip starting tomorrow night
> (February 24th). I'll return next Sunday, March 1st.
> Although I bring my laptop, I probably won't have internet access
> during that time.
>
> Ronald

and I'm back again.

Ronald

Old 03-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Eduardo Romero

On Sunday 01 March 2009 04:49:19 pm Ronald van Haren wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I'll be away for a small ski-ing trip starting tomorrow night
> > (February 24th). I'll return next Sunday, March 1st.
> > Although I bring my laptop, I probably won't have internet access
> > during that time.
> >
> > Ronald
>
> and I'm back again.
>
> Ronald
And we are happy, I want to read the newsletter. LOL.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Eduardo Romero <k3nsai@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 01 March 2009 04:49:19 pm Ronald van Haren wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> > Hey guys,
>> >
>> > I'll be away for a small ski-ing trip starting tomorrow night
>> > (February 24th). I'll return next Sunday, March 1st.
>> > Although I bring my laptop, I probably won't have internet access
>> > during that time.
>> >
>> > Ronald
>>
>> and I'm back again.
>>
>> Ronald
> And we are happy, I want to read the newsletter. LOL.

just make sure you commit your parts to the incoming folder so I can
integrate it. The rest is mostly done.

Ronald

Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Hi DEVs and TUs,
my exams session is over, and I need a short holiday in London.
I will be away starting from some hours to 2nd afternoon/night (GMT).
I am building KDE 4.4.1 packages and everything seems fine. Before to go, I
will upload them into my staging/extra dir, so you can take them. This minor
release will be released 2nd March; I should come back in time to run
/arch/db-extra, anyway Ronald and Pierre are here for everything.
Free to fix high or medium priority bugs assigned to me or to update my
packages. Thanks.

Best Regards

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Roman Kyrylych

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 02:04, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi DEVs and TUs,
> my exams session is over, and I need a short holiday in London.

Have a nice time there!

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 02-27-2010, 03:14 PM