Old 02-02-2009, 04:53 AM
Eric Bélanger

Default lvm2 2.02.44-1 & device-mapper 1.02.30-1

Hi,

Updated packages for lvm2 and device-mapper are now in testing. The changes are:

* lvm2 2.02.44-1
* Upstream update
* Added bash depends

* device-mapper 1.02.30-1
* Upstream update
* Added readline depends
* Added pkgconfig file

Please signoff. Two signoff for i686 would be nice has I don't use
lvm2 on my i686 system so I could only do some simple sanity tests.
As very few devs uses this, signoffs from users would be appreciated.

Eric

Old 02-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Thomas Bächler

Eric Bélanger schrieb:

Hi,

Updated packages for lvm2 and device-mapper are now in testing. The changes are:

* lvm2 2.02.44-1
* Upstream update
* Added bash depends

* device-mapper 1.02.30-1
* Upstream update
* Added readline depends
* Added pkgconfig file

Please signoff. Two signoff for i686 would be nice has I don't use
lvm2 on my i686 system so I could only do some simple sanity tests.
As very few devs uses this, signoffs from users would be appreciated.

Eric

Also all fine here, x86_64.

Can any of you devs with i686 machines please install a LVM system?