Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Dan McGee

Default check_packages: fix stupid assumption on script location.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Xavier Chantry <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:
> The parse_pkgbuilds.sh script was assumed to be in the current working
> directory, which is quite stupid since check_packages.py can be called from
> anywhere. Now it only assumes that check_packages.py and parse_pkgbuilds.sh
> are in the same directory.
>
> This should fix the empty integrity checks on arch-dev

Applied, thanks for looking into this. Seems to work now with this
change and the others we made today.

-Dan

Old 02-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Xavier Chantry <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The parse_pkgbuilds.sh script was assumed to be in the current working
>> directory, which is quite stupid since check_packages.py can be called from
>> anywhere. Now it only assumes that check_packages.py and parse_pkgbuilds.sh
>> are in the same directory.
>>
>> This should fix the empty integrity checks on arch-dev
>
> Applied, thanks for looking into this. Seems to work now with this
> change and the others we made today.

Eeek, did you git pull the dbscripts on gerolde? That's bad, try not
to do that too regularly, as I'm not sure what changes the repo may
have. Additionally, could you make sure to tag when you pull it live,
so that we can more easily determine where things break

Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Xavier Chantry <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The parse_pkgbuilds.sh script was assumed to be in the current working
>>> directory, which is quite stupid since check_packages.py can be called from
>>> anywhere. Now it only assumes that check_packages.py and parse_pkgbuilds.sh
>>> are in the same directory.
>>>
>>> This should fix the empty integrity checks on arch-dev
>>
>> Applied, thanks for looking into this. Seems to work now with this
>> change and the others we made today.
>
> Eeek, did you git pull the dbscripts on gerolde? That's bad, try not
> to do that too regularly, as I'm not sure what changes the repo may
> have. Additionally, could you make sure to tag when you pull it live,
> so that we can more easily determine where things break

Yeah, I did, but I made sure I wasn't going to unintentionally pull in
anything extra first. It was just this change, and if you want to be
sure, look at the reflog:

$ git reflog show
d9df504... HEAD@{0}: pull : Fast forward
6e0ea2d... HEAD@{1}: commit (merge): Merge branch 'master' of
file:///srv/projects/git/dbscripts
3fb6203... HEAD@{2}: commit: Only copy DB file from repo if we have pkgs
252e11f... HEAD@{3}: pull : Fast forward
3606df7... HEAD@{4}: clone: from file:///srv/projects/git/dbscripts.git/

-Dan

Old 02-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Dusty Phillips

2009/2/2 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Applied, thanks for looking into this. Seems to work now with this
>>> change and the others we made today.
>>
>> Eeek, did you git pull the dbscripts on gerolde? That's bad, try not
>> to do that too regularly, as I'm not sure what changes the repo may
>> have. Additionally, could you make sure to tag when you pull it live,
>> so that we can more easily determine where things break
>
> Yeah, I did, but I made sure I wasn't going to unintentionally pull in
> anything extra first. It was just this change, and if you want to be
> sure, look at the reflog:
>
> $ git reflog show
> d9df504... HEAD@{0}: pull : Fast forward
> 6e0ea2d... HEAD@{1}: commit (merge): Merge branch 'master' of
> file:///srv/projects/git/dbscripts
> 3fb6203... HEAD@{2}: commit: Only copy DB file from repo if we have pkgs
> 252e11f... HEAD@{3}: pull : Fast forward
> 3606df7... HEAD@{4}: clone: from file:///srv/projects/git/dbscripts.git/
>
> -Dan

Haha reflog! I still remember the day I figured out that stood for
"reference log" and not "whip again". I felt such a schmuck.

Dusty