Old 01-31-2009, 07:38 AM
Allan McRae

Default Maintainer wanted for ruby

Hi Devs,

I don't really know enough about ruby to deal with major version updates
such as the 1.9.1 release with which the 1.9 branch is declared stable.

So is there another dev who would like to take the maintenance away from me?

Allan

Old 02-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> I don't really know enough about ruby to deal with major version updates
> such as the 1.9.1 release with which the 1.9 branch is declared stable.
>
> So is there another dev who would like to take the maintenance away from me?

Do you think we should find someone to handle ruby stuff? Do we have
enough ruby related packages for this?

Old 02-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Allan McRae