Old 01-31-2009, 06:57 AM
Eric Bélanger

Default Upcoming imagemagick rebuild

Hi,

The upcoming imagemagick update will have a soname bump so a rebuild
will be required. I will take care of the rebuild. It will be in
testing sometime next week depending on how well it goes. The
affected packages are:

autotrace
dvdauthor
inkscape
koffice
libfprint
psiconv
pstoedit
transcode
xine-lib

Eric

Old 02-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The upcoming imagemagick update will have a soname bump so a rebuild
> will be required. I will take care of the rebuild. It will be in
> testing sometime next week depending on how well it goes. The
> affected packages are:
>
> autotrace
> dvdauthor
> inkscape
> koffice
> libfprint
> psiconv
> pstoedit
> transcode
> xine-lib
>
> Eric

The packages are now in testing for both arches. Please test and
report any problems.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/1/30, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com>: