Old 01-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Allan McRae

Default bash 3.2.048-3, texinfo 4.13a-3, glibc 2.9-4, readline 5.2.013-2

Aaron Griffin wrote:

Ok, now, thanks to Allan and Thomas, we should have these dep-cycles
under control.

The listed packages are in testing now, and they simply fix scriptlet
install errors when installing to a clean chroot. Please test them out
as I'd like to get them in core as soon as possible for the final ISO
build.

All looks good to me. Sign-off i686.

Allan