Old 01-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default bash 3.2.048-3, texinfo 4.13a-3, glibc 2.9-4, readline 5.2.013-2

Ok, now, thanks to Allan and Thomas, we should have these dep-cycles
under control.

The listed packages are in testing now, and they simply fix scriptlet
install errors when installing to a clean chroot. Please test them out
as I'd like to get them in core as soon as possible for the final ISO
build.

Cheers,
Aaron