Old 01-28-2009, 04:10 AM
"K. Piche"

Default dnsutils 9.6.0-P1

Upstream update of BIND. Signoff for dnsutils.

Thanks.

--
K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Old 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:10:41 -0500
schrieb "K. Piche" <kpiche@rogers.com>:

> Upstream update of BIND. Signoff for dnsutils.
>
> Thanks.

Added the x86_64 packages. Can't give a signoff. I don't use them.

-Andy

Old 01-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Allan McRae

Andreas Radke wrote:

Am Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:10:41 -0500
schrieb "K. Piche" <kpiche@rogers.com>:

Upstream update of BIND. Signoff for dnsutils.

Thanks.

Added the x86_64 packages. Can't give a signoff. I don't use them.

-Andy

Gajim depends on dnsutils and still works so, with the caveat of that
amount of testing, I will sign-off for i686.

Allan

Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Andreas Radke wrote:
>>
>> Am Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:10:41 -0500
>> schrieb "K. Piche" <kpiche@rogers.com>:
>>

>>> Upstream update of BIND. Signoff for dnsutils.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> Added the x86_64 packages. Can't give a signoff. I don't use them.
>>
>> -Andy
>>

> Gajim depends on dnsutils and still works so, with the caveat of that amount
> of testing, I will sign-off for i686.
>
> Allan

looks good. signoff x86_64