Old 12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
James Rayner

Default x86_64 difflist broken - no packages listed

Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it had
all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.

"core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"

I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be different

http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html

James

Old 12-27-2007, 10:13 AM
"Varun Acharya"

Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it had
all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.

"core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"

I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be different

http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html

James

Yup difflist is broken since yesterday. I unfortunately don't have the difflist gen scripts (I think it should be in andy's home folder on gerolde though). Aaron can you help us out with this?

Varun

Old 12-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:57:31 +1100
schrieb James Rayner <iphitus@gmail.com>:

> Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it
> had all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.
>
> "core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"
>
> I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be
> different
>
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html
>
> James

It's back working again. Had to change the script for the new ftp url.

-Andy