-   -   x86_64 difflist broken - no packages listed (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/23432-x86_64-difflist-broken-no-packages-listed.html)

James Rayner 12-27-2007 08:57 AM

x86_64 difflist broken - no packages listed

Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it had
all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.

"core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"

I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be different :)

http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html

James

"Varun Acharya" 12-27-2007 10:13 AM

x86_64 difflist broken - no packages listed

Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it had
all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.

"core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"

I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be different :)

http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html

James

Yup difflist is broken since yesterday. I unfortunately don't have the difflist gen scripts (I think it should be in andy's home folder on gerolde though). Aaron can you help us out with this?

Varun

Andreas Radke 12-27-2007 04:41 PM

x86_64 difflist broken - no packages listed

Am Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:57:31 +1100
schrieb James Rayner <iphitus@gmail.com>:

> Thought we were up to date.. but last time I viewed the difflist, it
> had all the packages in the repos on it. Now it has nothing.
>
> "core (packages i686: 0, packages x86_64: 0, different: 0)"
>
> I suppose if there's no packages in the repos, nothing can be
> different :)
>
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html
>
> James

It's back working again. Had to change the script for the new ftp url.

-Andy