Old 12-27-2007, 07:53 AM
James Rayner

Default Packaging for x86_64

Just an FYI, not really directed at anyone in particular, I've got
Arch64 setup and have begun building my own packages for both platforms.

I'll keep an eye on the difflist and do what I can. Nothing on it
presently.

Happy holidays. It's terribly quiet around here, so I'm sure you're all
enjoying them.

James