-   -   fakeroot 1.12.1-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/233998-fakeroot-1-12-1-1-a.html)

Andreas Radke 01-24-2009 08:58 PM

fakeroot 1.12.1-1

new upstream release. two minor fixes. please signoff.

-Andy

fakeroot (1.12.1) unstable; urgency=low

* Remove broken alpha stat version hack from fts_read.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:28:00 -0500
fakeroot (1.12) unstable; urgency=low

* Wrap fts_read. closes: #493681.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Sun, 04 Jan 2009 00:56:25 -0500

Allan McRae 01-25-2009 04:40 AM

fakeroot 1.12.1-1

Andreas Radke wrote:

new upstream release. two minor fixes. please signoff.

makepkg is still working - signoff i686.

Allan

Dan McGee 01-25-2009 04:45 AM

fakeroot 1.12.1-1

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Andreas Radke wrote:
>>
>> new upstream release. two minor fixes. please signoff.
>>

> makepkg is still working - signoff i686.

Seemed to work OK for me earlier on x86_64 as well. As a side note:
Thomas and I playing around with fakeroot-ng was not quite as
successful.

-Dan

Pierre Schmitz 01-28-2009 03:10 PM

fakeroot 1.12.1-1

Am Sonntag 25 Januar 2009 06:45:27 schrieb Dan McGee:
> Seemed to work OK for me earlier on x86_64 as well. As a side note:
> Thomas and I playing around with fakeroot-ng was not quite as
> successful.

Too sad. The current fakeroot seems kind of broken; at least on x86_64. Afaik
kde3 packages, amarok2 and mplayer have to be built as root atm.

Which problems do you have with fakeroot-ng? Does Debian already use it?

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn