-   -   kernel26-2.6.23.12-3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/21378-kernel26-2-6-23-12-3-a.html)

Tobias Powalowski 12-22-2007 12:30 PM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Hi
kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
addresses those 2 bugs:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948

- added last working alsa again

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Tobias Powalowski 12-23-2007 09:25 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Am Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
> addresses those 2 bugs:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948
>
> - added last working alsa again
>
> greetings
> tpowa

hrm guys, anyone?
the snd-hda guys would welcome a signoff

greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Pierre Schmitz 12-23-2007 11:16 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Am Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007 14:30:47 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
> addresses those 2 bugs:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948
>
> - added last working alsa again
>
> greetings
> tpowa

signoff (i686 & x86_64)

--
http://www.archlinux.de

"Varun Acharya" 12-23-2007 12:50 PM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

On Dec 22, 2007 7:00 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi
kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
addresses those 2 bugs:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948

- added last working alsa again

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski

http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
Sorry for the delay tobias, signed off for x86_64 (non hda-intel though)

Jason Chu 12-24-2007 08:46 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 02:30:47PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi
> kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
> addresses those 2 bugs:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948
>
> - added last working alsa again
>
> greetings
> tpowa

Alsa works with my snd-hda-intel chip.

Signoff.

Jason

Damir Perisa 12-24-2007 02:08 PM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Monday 24 December 2007, Jason Chu wrote:
| On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 02:30:47PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
| > Hi
| > kernel for both arches in testing, please signoff
| > addresses those 2 bugs:
| > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8949
| > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8948
| >
| > - added last working alsa again
| >
| > greetings
| > tpowa
|
| Alsa works with my snd-hda-intel chip.

works here too on snd-hda-intel @ x86_64

- D

--
.`..`..`..`..`..`. .

><((((>

<)))><
<)))><

"Aaron Griffin" 12-29-2007 05:31 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Signed off i686, snd-hda-intell

Pierre Schmitz 12-29-2007 08:27 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

Am Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007 07:31:37 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> Signed off i686, snd-hda-intell

Isn't it useless to signoff packages which are allready in [core]
for "ages"? ;-)

--
http://www.archlinux.de

"Aaron Griffin" 12-29-2007 08:51 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.12-3

On Dec 29, 2007 3:27 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007 07:31:37 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> > Signed off i686, snd-hda-intell
>
> Isn't it useless to signoff packages which are allready in [core]
> for "ages"? ;-)

My fault... I rebooted, checked the kernel, and sent the email. At the
very least it's confirmation it works. /me shrugs