Old 12-21-2007, 03:14 PM
"Travis Willard"

Default Holiday Status

On Dec 21, 2007 2:02 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be around all that much
> for the next few days. With Holiday parties at the office, and
> visiting family, I probably won't be sitting down at a computer until
> Wed.
>
> This means, sadly, I won't have the time to write up a big long status
> report.
>
> BUT, the good news is that I am on vacation until the next Wed. So
> with 7 days with nothing to do but Arch, I should be able to get a lot
> of ground covered.
>
> I'm sure other developers are in the same boat. This is on the
> announce list. Feel free to reply to this thread and let us know what
> you're up to - we can make it an impromptu mini-status report
>
> Me, personally, over the next week or so, I plan on getting a new
> initscripts release out the door, beginning work on the DB scripts
> revamp, and helping finalize everything that needs to be done for
> pacman 3.1. After all that is done, I want to take a look at Jason's
> svn repo implementation and begin making that switch over as part of
> the db script changes.
>
> Anyone else want to add anything?

I'll be gone from this afternoon until around Jan 1st. I,
unfortunately, don't expect to be doing any Arch work during that
period.

Have a good holiday guys!

Old 12-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Tom K

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be around all that much
> for the next few days. With Holiday parties at the office, and
> visiting family, I probably won't be sitting down at a computer until
> Wed.
>
> This means, sadly, I won't have the time to write up a big long status
> report.
>
> BUT, the good news is that I am on vacation until the next Wed. So
> with 7 days with nothing to do but Arch, I should be able to get a lot
> of ground covered.
>
> I'm sure other developers are in the same boat. This is on the
> announce list. Feel free to reply to this thread and let us know what
> you're up to - we can make it an impromptu mini-status report
>
> Me, personally, over the next week or so, I plan on getting a new
> initscripts release out the door, beginning work on the DB scripts
> revamp, and helping finalize everything that needs to be done for
> pacman 3.1. After all that is done, I want to take a look at Jason's
> svn repo implementation and begin making that switch over as part of
> the db script changes.
>
> Anyone else want to add anything?

Holidays -> kids off school -> Daddy even busier than usual.

I'll be online most days, but I don't expect to have much uninterrupted
time to get things done. Could happen, in which case it's a Christmas bonus.

Happy Christmas all, and best wishes for 2008.

Tom.