Old 11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default SevenL Networks donated server

Woo!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cassius Adams <cassius@sevenl.net>
Date: Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Donate to Arch Linux?
To: Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>

Hi Aaron,
We're in the process of getting the server built for you. I expect we
will be able to release it to you by tomorrow or Friday. Here's the
specs so please let me know if you need any changes to it.

- PentiumD Dual Core 3.0Ghz (I've read that x86_64 runs on this -
please confirm)
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- 2x80GB SATA (we could do software RAID1 if you like)
- Arch x86_64
- 1 IP Address (but I can give you more if needed)

Old 12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Mittwoch 26 November 2008 18:07:09 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> Woo!

Very nice. What should we use this machine for? Maybe as a build-Server?

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 12-03-2008, 02:52 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 26 November 2008 18:07:09 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> Woo!

Yeah, I was hoping to use it as a build server. I will do all the
setup when we actually get the machine 8)

Old 02-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:52:21 -0600
"Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de>
> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch 26 November 2008 18:07:09 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> >> Woo!

What is the status of the server? I have seen that we have the logo
from the SevenL Networks on our webpage, but have we the server already?

Cheers,
Daniel

Old 02-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:52:21 -0600
> "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de>
>> wrote:

Yes we do. Dan and I have some setup to do when we get a chance. We'd
like to use it as a build machine, and possible as a machine for
building the next ISO releases.

I have some plans, but not huge amounts of time :S