Old 12-11-2007, 11:05 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Slicehost slices

Hey guys,
This is neat and wanted to share - the initial text says a lot:

http://forum.slicehost.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1103

So, yay! One of these days I'm going to have to back up my slice and
reimage it... *sigh* more work for me

Old 12-11-2007, 11:11 PM
eliott

word.
I am slating a cactuswax rebuild for this weekend.
I, for one, welcome my arch slice overlord.

ps. top posting because google can't do it without greasemonkey

Old 12-11-2007, 11:14 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Dec 11, 2007 6:11 PM, eliott <eliott@cactuswax.net> wrote:
> word.
> I am slating a cactuswax rebuild for this weekend.
> I, for one, welcome my arch slice overlord.

Yeah, I may do one this weekend. Surprisingly I think I have nothing
stealing my time this weekend, so yay.

> ps. top posting because google can't do it without greasemonkey

But you can, you ass! I recommend some combination of Shift and PgUp/PgDn, hah!

Old 12-12-2007, 08:31 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2007/12/12, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> Hey guys,
> This is neat and wanted to share - the initial text says a lot:
>
> http://forum.slicehost.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1103
>
> So, yay! One of these days I'm going to have to back up my slice and
> reimage it... *sigh* more work for me

Yay!

/me adds slicehost to the list of Arch-providing hosting services.
Others:
http://www.vpslink.com/ (which is a subsidiary of http://www.spry.com/)
(http://blog.spry.com/2007/06/27/lxadmin-hostinabox-and-archlinux-now-available/)
http://linode.com/
http://lylix.net/

BTW, could you slicehost users (/me looks at cactus and phrakture)
please add Arch Linux here:
http://wiki.slicehost.com/doku.php#instructions_for_specific_distributions
;-)

--