Old 12-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Tom K

Default libevent 1.3e-1

New upstream release, in testing for both architectures.

T.

Old 12-12-2007, 03:23 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Dec 11, 2007 2:43 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> New upstream release, in testing for both architectures.

Mind letting me know a good way to test this?

Old 12-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Tom K

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2007 2:43 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> New upstream release, in testing for both architectures.
>
> Mind letting me know a good way to test this?

You and your awkward questions.... :P

libevent is only used for nfsv4, so we should really implement that.

/me checks todo list

Uh.. I should really implement that.

T.

Old 12-12-2007, 03:07 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Dec 12, 2007 3:45 AM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Aaron Griffin wrote:
> > On Dec 11, 2007 2:43 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> >> New upstream release, in testing for both architectures.
> >
> > Mind letting me know a good way to test this?
>
> You and your awkward questions.... :P
>
> libevent is only used for nfsv4, so we should really implement that.
>
> /me checks todo list
>
> Uh.. I should really implement that.

Well, in that case - signed off! Works for me! (both arches, package
causes no issues, etc,)

Old 12-16-2007, 01:25 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Dec 12, 2007 11:07 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2007 3:45 AM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> >
> > Aaron Griffin wrote:
> > >
> > > Mind letting me know a good way to test this?
> >
> > You and your awkward questions.... :P
> >
> > libevent is only used for nfsv4, so we should really implement that.
> >
> > /me checks todo list
> >
> > Uh.. I should really implement that.
>
> Well, in that case - signed off! Works for me! (both arches, package
> causes no issues, etc,)

By that same reasoning I can sign off for i686. I installed it, and
my computer has not yet lit on fire.