Old 12-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default commoncpp2 bumped to 1.6.0 in testing

Hi
latest version is 1.6.0, kdevplatform would need it i checked it in to
testing.
Eric you did last changes on it, is it save?
or anyone else who needs commoncpp2 applications?

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 12-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Eric Belanger

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

> Hi
> latest version is 1.6.0, kdevplatform would need it i checked it in to
> testing.
> Eric you did last changes on it, is it save?
> or anyone else who needs commoncpp2 applications?
>
> greetings
> tpowa

I'm not sure what you mean by "is it save?".

Last time, I just rebuild it because it was out-of-date. I don't use it or
any of the packages that depends on it. BTW, the latest version has a .so
bump so all packages that use it will need to be rebuilt.

Eric

believed to be clean.