Old 12-11-2007, 03:12 PM
"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek"

Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

You must wait for reply... I awaited few months...
But they said "sorry" .

Dnia 11-12-2007, wto o godzinie 21:30 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
pisze:

__ _ ___
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek / _|___ __| |___ _ _ __ _ ( _ )
Fedora Project | _/ -_) _` / _ '_/ _` | / _